after 180 complete of my limited paypal i can not add bank account to withdraw

CarolFMarshel
Contributor
Contributor

my account was limited more than 180 days ago now i got the email that my funds are eligible to withdraw but when i try to add my bank account to withdraw then i see an error and said please visit Resolution Center and in Resolution Center there is nothing about adding bank account. i tried to msg paypal help but only auto response msg come not from support. please someone help me out to add my bank so i can withdraw my funds

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CarolFMarshel 

You can normally withdraw via any linked bank account / card already on your permanently limited account. I don't think you can add a funding source to that account.

So your best option is to contact customer services and ask them to link a card for you OR send you a cheque with the balance in the post as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CarolFMarshel
Contributor
Contributor

i have tried the help center and message center but only get auto response into message center no agent even in business hours, but u told about facebook and twitter i will try there .. thanks

Login to Me Too

Georoice246
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I'm Geo [removed] I will face same problem but my PayPal account is permanent limite 6 months ago but still didn't come money withdraw eligible option, I will send massage in help center but still didn't response. What should I do now.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Georoice246 

Try reading my post in this thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.