account limits are questionable

ryuu010
New Community Member

@paypal hi, with all that PayPal is doing i myself have tried very hard to find a way to contact a real human at PayPal but to no avail, I keep getting put with bots that don't help and keep giving me very limited help and not even close to what I want. simply put PayPal should stop with these bots that don't help at all and transition to at least moderate human customer service, or fix how their customer service bots work because frankly they're horrid. I know this type of question is asked a lot but why does my account have limitations even when ive given them everything to get confirmed and with that keeps looping the "confirm your identity" nonsense. I live in Australia which with everything to try to talk to a real person the only phone numbers ive tried cant be accessed from Australia and where is their email, only contact details are bots what the hell. please, please PayPal fix these simple errors and you could be so much better, especially towards your customers that actually give you any business. and not just throw bots thinking that'll work, news flash it wont and it hasn't. I know this is a little rant. but ive tried so hard to try and fix my account that ive reached the point of anger. I simply just want my account to have no limitations when ive given all the details, and if the majority of people have this problem why is their no option on the bots that are all of your customer service. if you cant fix this simple issue, use REAL HUMANS!! 

thanks, and please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryuu010 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.