account is limited due to a linked account I know nothing about

Paul5mq
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has limited my account because of someone else's transactions in an account supposedly linked to mine.  I have no idea who owns the other account.  I have no idea what the transactions are for.  Paypal does not seem to read my messages explaining this.   They wont shut down the other account because it's not mine, but they won't unlink it from my account because they say it's mine.  any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @Paul5mq,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can certainly understand the importance of being able to resolve an account limitation. Here is a Help Center article with additional information on how to respond to the limitation: How do I remove a limitation from my account? If you are unable to respond to the Resolution Center, I advise to contact our Customer Service team directly for additional options to resolve this issue. Our Customer Service, team may be able to assist with resolving the limitation. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.