account hacked account balance wiped out to several debit and credit cards are not mine.

curts11
Contributor
Contributor

i discovered the issue within 5 hours of occurrence, account hacked cards added, erroneous inbound payments, then several transfers to the added cards, including inbound payments. the added cards were then removed, now my account is in a negative status. its a larger amount, i submitted the problem in the resolution center, but only the transfers as the inbound payments selections were disallowed. all of this  activity happened at 2AM CT within a 20-30 minute window. the case was submitted to my dismay my submitted statement was cut down to only the last sentence, with no means to update or approve the case... when contacting CS, the rep can only take info, then resubmit, that's an awful resolve, the case then gets resubmitted to some where else, after 2 weeks aprox 5 hours on phone with three different reps... i am still getting  "

"Based on our review, we found this transaction is consistent with your PayPal payment history."

Are you serious

baloney.... i don't use cards for any transfers in or out.  NEVER have. if history was actually looked at, you could and would see this as true. there is more than a decade of history. secondly. i have stated on multiple occasions these are not my cards, hey folks check that out? i mean, there is on paper attached to some bank somewhere with a name on the account??? there is no where to see account activity. you can use reports, user audits and none of these so called card adds and remove are present.

i am losing faith really fast

"REAL" Help needed

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@curts11 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.