Zero-Miracle Network Swedish Bra Scam?

Jpatootie
Contributor
Contributor

I clicked on an ad in my Facebook feed, promising an innovative and new bra style from Sweden.  It's been almost two months, having purchased  on December 30, 2022.  My 'Shop' app alerted me a few times that it was tracked it here and there outside of Sweden, but it never made it to the US.  I'm out $50.70 if I can't get this resolved.  Has anyone else had an issue with them?

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jpatootie 

Another of these???

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description or you receive a totally different product.

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.

If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jpatootie
Contributor
Contributor

So i get a message from Paypal saying the seller responded to their request for a tracking number. Yup, they sure did, and it shows they didn't ship it until a week after I attempted to cancel, with them saying to me and to paypal that the had already shipped it.  

8679FA90-2D1D-4DBA-BE25-AC0326EAE5AD.jpegE1E7F3B0-F9FC-4F50-905A-0948531F6E1D.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Carol170
New Community Member
They take forever and the Nara’s are too small and garbage! On PayPal do a cancel for not receiving right away! They will not refund once you get them.
Login to Me Too

Scouse4444
Contributor
Contributor
I bought the same thing. I got a full refund but it’s going to cost me 60% of the amount that I paid in this first place to return this low quality bra. They don’t cover the return charges. Paypal needs to black list this company. Im keeping in constant touch with them.
Login to Me Too

Jpatootie
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with the blacklist idea, by now, with all the issues, why isn't Paypal popping up at the 'make payment' action for this company, warning Paypal users to beware?  At what point do they owe it to their users to warn them.

Has anyone tried disputing their credit card transaction with their bank when the've used it through Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Tuppertea
Yes PayPal does need to blacklist and force some sort if compensation from them I have lost around $100 trying to return and get a refund with no success or little to no help from PayPal
Login to Me Too

MzWendy
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here! My order "came" from Spain and never arrived. It's been over 2 months and I never got anything. They sent fake tracking info. I'm still waiting on a refund. $31.00 for me
Login to Me Too

ladyjil
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine Jan 12/23, March 10 i filed with paypal. seller had sent me fake shipping info and after getting paypal involved I finally received my new bra. i ordered a 4 XXL and what i got looks like it would fit a 32B. So i informed paypal i had received it but it was the wrong size and i'm still after a refund.

Login to Me Too

LynnKiro
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute after my order was sent and not received 2 months later. Tracking showed it shipped from Dallas TX and when it got to Calgary Canada it was just stuck there. I checked with Canada Post and the did not receive it. After going back and forth with Paypal and the seller for quite awhile I filed to escalate the situation. At this point the seller told PayPal that they sent me a refund. The only way they could send me a refund would be to credit my PayPal account so I don't know why PayPal didn't step in and when the were aware this was a lie. I had to dispute that I got no refund but PayPal must have known this. Then, the seller provided me with a new expedited tracking number, not coming from Dallas TX this time but from China - figures, eh? I got the 2 bras an like others the low low quality and the sizing is way way off, way too small and does not agree with the sizing chart provided at the time of service. In the meantime PayPal asked me to provide evidence I had filed an incidence with local law enforcement. They wanted a police report....for $50 ????? Who would bother the police with this. They are too busy trying to deal with real crimes like murders, gang violence, etc! So PayPal denied my claim in favour of the seller.  I don't understand why PayPal still does business with this seller - they know how many people have been scammed by them. I need to find another safe method to pay without providing my credit card info to online sellers.  Just take a look at this link and tell me you still believe in PayPal https://www.scamwatcher.com/scam/view/502416

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.