Yuzhan Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

johnrole
New Community Member

Has anyone bought a Nativity Set from this company? 

<removed> Ltd.

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

HILLAU
Contributor
Contributor
I emailed them too - yesterday Will see if they get back to me
Login to Me Too

Christyo1
Contributor
Contributor
I got mine. It’s not anything like the real willow tree. Get your money back if you can.
Login to Me Too

Migman
Contributor
Contributor

I have just received the Nativity set. Check this photo out. I have asked for a full refund. The top photo was Sent by Yuzhan Electronic Commerce and the photo below is from the Willow Tree web site. Fake Willow Tree that was sentFake Willow Tree that was sentReal Willow Tree Nativity Set.Real Willow Tree Nativity Set.

Login to Me Too

Dreamersoul
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly to say. I got scammed too. I wonder, how they are allowed to do business in the USA. My items were Poly Pocket size, and the kings faces were not even painted. I am fighting this until my last breath.

Login to Me Too

HILLAU
Contributor
Contributor
Please DON’T buy from this company - they have taken our money without any confirmation of payment or acknowledgment of when the items will be dispatched Please see other comments
Login to Me Too

chfo
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered the creche and wisemen on January 3rd, paying $89.98.  They arrived in the mail today.  The wisemen were tiny--the largest being less than 5 inches tall.  They are tiny knock-offs of the Willow Tree and will not match with the other nativity pieces.  The so-called creche was a stack of cardboard cutouts painted blue with no directions on how to put it together.  It is supposed to be wood.  It is definitely a scam.  NOT Willow Tree.  I will definitely file a dispute and hope to get my money back.  

Login to Me Too

Raqyap
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money back?
Login to Me Too

chfo
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a claim with Paypal and received an email today stating that I would receive a refund of my money back in full.  I am very grateful to Paypal for resolving this scam situation.  Thank you!

Login to Me Too

jkspes
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 sets over a month ago - No correspondence or tracking info. Got 1 set today they are tiny - 3-5inch max. not wood or detailed!!

Pieces were broken. I submitted a request for a refund but so far no help from Paypal!!!!!

TOTAL RIPOFF!!!!

Login to Me Too

mjbrantmayer
New Community Member

Yes.  I order the nativity set in November.  I complained in December that it never arrived and never received any confirmation although they took my money.  The Lenox Peanuts Nativity Set is advertised as Lenox porcelain china, when it finally arrived the end of January it was not Lenox porcelain china but a cheap resin material.  When if complained they offered a refund if I returned the product to China.  The shipping cost to china exceeds the price I paid for their junk.  Not happy. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.