Your payment is waiting

SharmaSaabJi
Contributor
Contributor

I GOT THIS EMAIL FROM PAYPAL Funds received $ XX.XX USD Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. Please provide the missing information by 4 December 2020, or the funds will be returned to the sender.  Log In I completed by business account, my kyc but i didn't get my payment. I sent emails to paypal but they didn't even tell me how to solve this. Please help this is my first transaction and my resolution centre is aslo empty

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SharmaSaabJi 

Has it been 30 days since your buyer paid? If so then the funds may have returned to them.

If so you may have to reach out to your buyer and request payment again.

To receive Paypal payments in your country + to be able to receive payments in your local currency read the below link.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RahulC
Contributor
Contributor

How to fix this??

Login to Me Too

DNPSACHIN322
Contributor
Contributor
your problem is solved ??
Login to Me Too

temp20210701a
New Community Member

Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

How to solve this please help me 

Login to Me Too

PrabhathGL
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone got the solution?

Login to Me Too

DNPSACHIN322
Contributor
Contributor
Is this problem solved for you then can you tell me how it was fixed
Login to Me Too

ndaya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

I have been experiencing the same issue since yesterday. My account was Personal and then after the "Your payment is waiting" mail, I upgraded it to a Business account. Also, I did link my debit card earlier but for a safer side, I added my bank account in the add bank account section. Now, still I was not able to see the payment in my Paypal balance. So, I contacted customer support in the Help Center>Message Centre. After 2-3 times talking with the bot, they finally arranged a customer agent to look after my issue. They usually reply within 24 hours. 

Here's what I got as a reply:

Hello N,

Welcome to PayPal. My name is Renu and I am happy to assist you today.

I understand your concern related to pending payment, do not worry I will help you with it.

After reviewing your account, I can see that your account limitations were resolved on Aug 9, 2021, 10:09:08 PM, and the payment of $ xx.xx USD was sent to you on Aug 9, 2021, 06:57:31 PM IST so any payment sent before completing the verification will be automatically reversed to the sender.

However, your client or the sender will be able to cancel the payment from their end and make fresh payment to your account as your account is now absolutely fine. Please ask the sender to make fresh payment to your account.

When your account and email is verified, you may try to receive and send funds as per any one of the below-mentioned methods:
1) registered email address 2) paypal.me link 3) invoice request
To know more on any of the above-stated methods, I request you to check the link below: https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-send-a-payment-request-or-invoice-through-paypa....

I can assure you that you will be able to send or receive international payments on your PayPal account without any issues.

So, as she said I mailed to the sender to initiate a fresh payment. I Will update as soon as I receive my payment.
Hope this helps you!
Login to Me Too

RahulC
Contributor
Contributor
Please let us know if you receive the payment
Login to Me Too

ndaya
Contributor
Contributor
Update: Sorry for the late update. I received my payment within a week after that process.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.