Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
229 REPLIES 229

draiman11
About a year ago, I had the same problem happen to me. Suddenly out of no where my account was permanently limited. I called support and they were completely unhelpful. They basically told me I need to take them to court to find out why. I've wrote to several emails I found and filed a complaint to the BBB, but nothing from PayPal. I don't run a business, I haven't sold anything on ebay in years, I rarely ever send or receive money, and I only used my account to make purchases on ebay and sites that accepted it. The last was a purchase on ebay I had disputed because the seller never shipped the item. So I'm at a complete loss for what they think I did. I suspect an automated system that falsely flagged my account and limited it with little no human review, and paypal doesn't want to be bothered to actually check. If anyone has a solution let me know.
Login to Me Too

Yebezzy
Contributor
Contributor
Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions. Please help me get my account back
Login to Me Too

Yebezzy
Contributor
Contributor
Help me please
Login to Me Too

NooraldeenAbdo
Contributor
Contributor
Need more help
Login to Me Too

penchalaiah176
Contributor
Contributor
Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions.
Login to Me Too

JILANY
Contributor
Contributor

Dears,

I have the same problem, the banned me after I submitted the request documents and freeze my money for 180 days. how I can solve it

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JILANY 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JILANY
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thanks a lot for your interest. Unfortunately, when i went to help/contact us. there is no any contact available in my country Qatar. only I can see questions and answer.

I will try the Facebook page and update you. my account is limited with 3780 USD

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JILANY 

If you are only seeing questions and answers then you haven't scrolled down the page far enough to the bottom.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JILANY
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thanks for your reply. I scrolled down as usual, but same no any contact bottom. Please check the attached photo. Also IO tried facebook page, but when i send message I got automatic reply only. I don't know what to do. That is catastrophic to limit my 3780 USD for 6 months without any fault from my side as well as reason from their side 

Paypal.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.