Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
229 REPLIES 229

Arashyk

PayPal are Evil people, they locked me account because I am black and from Africa. I have used the PayPal account for 5 years now with more than 200k in transactions. Less than 10 disputes in the 5 years. I called many support and explained my situation and they kept saying that they are on my side but they said there's nothing they can do. If you are black, asian, Indian don't trust PayPal, soon enough they will freeze and take money from you account. Lucky for me I was able to refund my clients and they sent to via other means. I will never use PayPal again in my life. All those who have the Power to help but use it to oppress may you all be cursed for causing pain to people!

Login to Me Too

Upendranayak
Contributor
Contributor
Please how can remove the limites
Login to Me Too

Moazamjutt134
Yes good
Login to Me Too

MARZENA9

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. It is crucial for me to have full access to my PayPal account, and I believe I have taken all the necessary steps to ensure its verification. Please let me know if there are any additional steps I need to take or if there are any other details you require from my end.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I appreciate your help in ensuring a smooth and efficient resolution.

Best regards

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MARZENA9 

Unlikely you can appeal a permanent limitation but if you want to try then.........

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Helpme87
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, it doesn't even show me any of these options on my page. I went to the Facebook and contacted someone and they said it's just permanent. Now Paypal is holding the funds for 180 days for absolutely no reason or purpose, I submitted all the documents required. They are legal. A basic Google search about our company could show that. At the very minimum send a warning or email asking for more information. This is absolutely abhorrent because most of us are using Paypal because we have small businesses and rely on their service for our literal livelihood. We are not millionaires or billionaires like the people that own this rotten service. This is absolutely abhorrent and unacceptable how they are destroying the lives of innocent people who are just trying to conduct their businesses. Holding funds for that long totally **bleep** up our cash flow and can literally destroy a person's life and ability to conduct their business and deliver products to clients.  

Login to Me Too

DEBASISHCHANDRA
Contributor
Contributor

Please my PayPal account replay

Login to Me Too

DEBASISHCHANDRA
Contributor
Contributor

My acctive PayPal account and New register limetiosn hold please cancel my replay

Login to Me Too

duns123
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to withdraw after 2 months after having my account permanently limited like the screenshot above. PayPal says I was high risk yet I only sold media & music in a handful of transactions per month. I think they got it wrong & put in an appeal but they won't back down so that's it for me

Login to Me Too

Mendeznoel33
Contributor
Contributor
Same experience happened to me today. A merchant sent me $900 for selling a phone online. They are a 100% trusted reputable company but PayPal flagged my account as suspicious when the money came and held my money. I called them to complain and ask how I can get my money sooner. In response, they permanently banned my account AND will hold my $900 hostage for 180 days. It is CRIMINAL what PayPal did to me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.