Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bright085 

@Mendeznoel33 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
229 REPLIES 229

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Baryar 

Sadly nothing you can do about it, permanent means permanent as paypal no longer want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ahsan212
Contributor
Contributor

Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions.

Login to Me Too

cleegy
Contributor
Contributor

This is totally unreal and a ongoing nightmare,  I have made paypal money now for over 7 years and this is what I get??? I am a preferred customer and now they are going to steel my hard earned money with no gratitude of all the money I have made them, what is this world coming too??? This is my living and because of this I will be homeless! I have know idea how this happened and would like a honest answer to why this happened? Now my recurring bills won't get paid and I will loose everything in my storage??? Why, why, why, how can you ruin someones life like this, HOW? Why have I ran my business for over 7 years now and then just cut me off? You should be ashamed of yourselves from steeling from the poor, and I steel don't know how this happened and what I idid to deserve this??? The community person said there is nothing that I can do about this and just in that is so very very wrong and how you are steeling from the poor from the feedback I have read. These are truly end times and GOD will punish you all for doing this to a very honest, hard working customer of yours for over 7 years, I have know idea on what to do now but kill myself as you have taken my living from me for no true reason or explanation. This is just not right, I can't believe that you can do this, it is just not right, you better look into how good of a customer I have been, and all the rescues I have donated to, you are all the devil to destroy a honest customer like me!!! This is total evil doings and GOD will prevail. Good by, hope your happy that you have been the sole purpose that caused my death, I have heard evil stories about you taking innocent peoples money but didn't think it was true, unreal, unreal, this can't be happening, you killed me!

Login to Me Too

ToonarmY
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to the club. Paypal dont care either. Awful practice
Login to Me Too

bpfundsph02
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way we can report paypal to some government agencies?
I've seen a lot of same reports, this is just too much of a concern.
Can we do something to stop their evil plots. This is really frustrating!

Login to Me Too

Temp20211103H
Let's help us together to file a complaint to PayPal. This is not fair.
Login to Me Too

duns123
Contributor
Contributor

I agree that these just coming out of the blue with no warnings whatsoever is completely unacceptable even if you have done nothing wrong. How they get away with treating people like that is beyond me as there are other payment providers although one site I use only accepts Paypal. My account was limited (like the above) even though I've had it for nearly 20 years 

Login to Me Too

temp20211201

Don't use their service and ask everybody not to use it.

Login to Me Too

MohunDhanesh002
Contributor
Contributor
I will to sue these paypal customer service as they are robbers...they know how to steal money from people !!!!! This app should be closed...!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.