Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
234 REPLIES 234

dogteal
Contributor
Contributor
Basically same thing happened to me. Sent my friend some phones - literally not even making a profit and got banned after having my PayPal account for 20 years. I feel it’s because I haven’t used my account recently and they want to punish me for that reason. They can eff their self. Not like they are the only payment system in town
Login to Me Too

ToonarmY
Contributor
Contributor
@Baryar Did you manage to resolve this or are you stuck in the 180 days waiting for your own money?
Login to Me Too

Aavesh
Contributor
Contributor
Hi sir/mam I have submitted all my documents and still my account permanently limit. What should i do now.
Login to Me Too

Eaglescm

They limited my account 1 day after I filed a dispute.

My insurance company paid me via PayPal on a claim for a damaged roof. I then paid a roofing company a deposit for a new roof. After 2 month the job is less than 1/2 done and all the new shingle blew off at 25 mph.

I filed a clam and the killed my account! After over 15 years.

File a claim and they kill your account.

Login to Me Too

Upendranayak
Contributor
Contributor
How to slove my problem
Login to Me Too

Upendranayak
Contributor
Contributor
How to slove my problem please
Login to Me Too

Marqss
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I noticed the same issue today and I don't know what wrong I did. I've used my account to buy items from eBay a few times because it's safer than giving credit/debit card information. What I can do to resolve this?

Login to Me Too

cjkothari

Same issue happened to me. $9000 is block by PayPal despite of submitting all legal official documents from both buyer side and seller side. This is not acceptable 

Login to Me Too

avcruz
Contributor
Contributor

Have you found a solution to this or did Paypal completely steal your money and information too???

Login to Me Too

Mendeznoel33
Contributor
Contributor
They ended up turning back on and giving my money back after I submitted a BBB compliant.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.