Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
234 REPLIES 234

Joudirect

Similar thing happened to me but I was able to withdraw the money back into my account.

I did that by clicking transfer under that my balance, I added my US Debit card details (Lloyds Bank). There was an error trying to save the debit card, it says it could not confirm the card. I went back again to transfer option and I chose transfer to bank. It brought out my debit bank info option and I selected it...Got all my money with 2 minutes.

Login to Me Too

There should be end of paypal monopoly. I have no other option that's y using this useless platform! They banned without any reason. It's harrasment! I'm a student who earns to pay my fees and has only two transactions from course hero and problem is they allow to enter paypal email only once and no ther platforms. Totally disappointing! Hate paypal!
Login to Me Too

It is time to sue paypal in court and pay for their inconvenience!
Login to Me Too

CERNANHARPER
Contributor
Contributor

Sir, what is the reason my account has been limited and you have said that in 180 days I will be able to recognize my payment, there have been 365 days, but why can't I withdraw my payment

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CERNANHARPER 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

If you ask me, they are simply running schemes to steal from us, just last week they limited my account after seeing money on my account,  i provided the documents they asked for like they have previously done in the last two months, the account was resolved on July 16 and now today when i was going to withdraw my hard earned money, they limited it again..

THEY ARE SIMPLY A BUNCH OF THIEVES RUNNING AN ORGANIZATION, SHAME ON THEM!! WE ARE GOING TO SUE THEIR **bleep**!!

Login to Me Too

alphax21
New Community Member

Imagine they did the same to my account last week just after my account received money inside it. Does it mean my money is gone for good and will never get it back? You mean I will be taken round and round and never get my money back again? This is so foolish of some people.

Login to Me Too

aqeeqoptics
Contributor
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our user agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Based on this decision, if applicable, you are no longer eligible for PayPal Seller Protection as per our User agreement. This will apply to all existing and future cases you receive.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

…..

I received a message right now from PayPal.

Please help to resolve this issue and let me know why this issue appear?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aqeeqoptics 

Sadly paypal are no longer offering you their services.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JOHNPETER83
Contributor
Contributor

What is the appeal and what could work to regain the access?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.