You can't use PayPal anymore

HanzoCO
Contributor
Contributor

hi.. i closed my old acc from a while and then i back today to create new account then paypal telling me this .. why ? what's the problem ?

Edit : if there 1% chance to back my main account will be thankful

Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions.

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID:[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]557

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Solomontsavbee,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I am sorry to know that you can no longer use PayPal. It seems like the account is limited. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center. If you've already checked the Resolution Center and still need help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

princess53
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me .My account is permanently limited and Paypal said i need to wait 180 day before i can withdraw my funds .I also message them to resolve my limitations but they not helpful.I badly need my funds right now .Pleas help good person😭😭
Login to Me Too

shakirg-123
Contributor
Contributor

hi i am facing same problem but no one is here for help can you help me how to solve this issue

Login to Me Too

shakirg-123
Contributor
Contributor

superfence0
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal I can't use the app any longer. It says  :

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our user agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-002-016-998-207

Please Help. I'd be very thankful for your help.

Login to Me Too

LesiaMidiana
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My name is Lesia [removed], I don’t understand what happened and why my account was blocked , Reference ID: PP-L-462176316541.

Thank you for your help and support

Best regards

Login to Me Too

M22A
Contributor
Contributor

i recently created this account but it tells me that I cant access my PayPal account anymore , WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?

Login to Me Too

Vhingunzon72
New Community Member
Create new paypal acct. And start again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.