You can't use PayPal anymore

HanzoCO
Contributor
Contributor

hi.. i closed my old acc from a while and then i back today to create new account then paypal telling me this .. why ? what's the problem ?

Edit : if there 1% chance to back my main account will be thankful

Because of potential risk exposure, we've permanently limited your account. You'll no longer be able to use the account for any transactions.

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID:[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]557

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HanzoCO
Contributor
Contributor

After talking with chat team and they are so nice they fix the problem thx you so much guys you was so good ❤️ and understand me very well (bad English 😄 )

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14
Solved

HanzoCO
Contributor
Contributor

After talking with chat team and they are so nice they fix the problem thx you so much guys you was so good ❤️ and understand me very well (bad English 😄 )

Login to Me Too

SergeyGoncharov
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Where did you go with your problem? What chat are you talking about? Please write each step. Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @SergeyGoncharov,

Thank you for visiting our community forum!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being limited. For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks which may lead to a limitation being placed on the account. You can reach out to our team to help you with what next to done and help you accordingly. Please reach us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SergeyGoncharov
Contributor
Contributor
I will never recommend paypal to anyone. My account was blocked for 180 days. what are the potential risks? people I knew transferred money to me as financial assistance, because I lost my job. We have a war! No explanation helped!
Login to Me Too

easthella
Contributor
Contributor

Look to my account, why you restrict me

Login to Me Too

aliouss

Dear PayPal Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding an issue with my PayPal account, which is registered under the name of my company,. We recently opened this account to facilitate payments for our business operations, which are primarily based in the USA.

Upon opening the account, I provided all necessary documentation, including my ID card, as part of the verification process. However, shortly thereafter, I received a message stating that you are unable to continue processing payments for this account.

As a legitimate business operating solely within the USA, we are perplexed by this sudden suspension. We are eager to resolve any issues and ensure compliance with PayPal's policies and regulations.

Could you kindly provide more information regarding the reason for the suspension and any steps we need to take to rectify the situation? We are committed to cooperating fully and promptly to resolve this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. I look forward to your prompt response and swift resolution.

Login to Me Too

kamenton2
New Community Member

Where did you find a chat here?

Login to Me Too

HanzoCO
Contributor
Contributor

@kamenton2 
first login your paypal account

then scroll down .. click on Contact 
then Common Issues 
choose Password and account access 

then login problems 
there can create a ticket will send to support of paypal .. there you can chat with them i guess that's what i did 

Login to Me Too

Please help me re-open my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.