You can't use PayPal anymore

Spacefarm
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everybody!

I have opened a new account. I am a citizen of Belarus, but I moved to the UAE. And as soon as I received residency, I opened an account.

Immediately after the opening, I received a notification that the account was permanently restricted due to the possible risks associated with the PayPal company. There were no more explanations.

There are no support service contacts in my personal account - only a problem resolution center, where I get the same thing - the account is limited forever.

How to contact support directly?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Carmelina01
New Community Member

Hi!

Same situation here. Have you resolved it yet?

Any advice please?

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Spacefarm
Contributor
Contributor

not yet...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Spacefarm and @Carmelina01,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear of the limitations on your accounts. If you believe that there was an error and have not yet requested a manual review of the limitation, you can reach out to Customer Service through one of the contact options listed on the Contact Us page, found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. If you have already contacted support and the review was conducted and the limitation confirmed, I regret that would be the final determination. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Kevin2022621

I encountered the same issue with you.

It is really frustrated. 

I need a business Paypal account to do business, why it is so hard to register it.

I have done nothing wrong, why just limited it?

Could you kindly help me solve this issues?

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too

FionaLlego

Please, is there really nothing you can do about this? It says I cannot use any bank and card that I've linked to my Paypal... I have two clients waiting for me at the moment and I need Paypal to conduct my business, but I apparently cannot use it at all anymore?

Login to Me Too

rhondahazlip11
Contributor
Contributor
It's been over a year and stuff no answer I call once a week for last 2 months and every Single time they say we're handling it an within 24 -72; hours you should receive an email releasing ur money but no they don't. Why!!!!
Login to Me Too

Lera3

Same [removed]!! And NO tempt or explanation

Login to Me Too

Lera3
Hi Olivia! Is there any contact number to call?? I reached out via message and there is no explanation on why my account was permanently closed. Please reply!
Login to Me Too

Lera3
How can I request a manual review of the limitations on my account??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.