Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
234 REPLIES 234

Dhackson
Contributor
Contributor
Can't say paypal is secure now. I have two accounts banned now with fund available in all of them. For my second account, the account was activate and working but got banned immediately I received a fund from my client, What pains me most is the pressure I got from him. Because of delayed services. I didn't have a way to refund him, and now he believes am a scam. So the question is, am I the scammer, or PayPal is the scam. Please if anyone knows a better payment system, they should let me know, because PayPal has almost killed my business.
Login to Me Too

Vegasous
You are right 100% I have opened paypal business account yesterday and passed through the same experience without any reason.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220716A

Of course, they do! This is absolutely a false assumption that they won't simply close accounts. First of all, it's not just holding the limited accounts for a while or even as they claim for 6 months,  You would never get your money back if you are limited. Besides, although I am not sure how many accounts are limited daily I guess the number is not as small as you think and many of them have a considerable balance. So, please don't defend them while everything is crystal clear!

Login to Me Too

mizanurrah
New Community Member

Hello community, I m a new PayPal business account user, recently I got mail from PayPal "you can't use paypal anymore" Actually I didn't get any solution regarding this issue. Any community member can guide me how can I appeal for restore my account? I want to submit the required documents properly is there anybody can help me please?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mizanurrah 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230130c
Contributor
Contributor
Right, but hear me out here... what if a password you used to an account somehow made it into some sort of data leak. A couple weeks pass by, you're now receiving emails stating that your information is being changed on a PayPal account you haven't used in YEARS. I'm taking associated login email, password, phone number, and address - country and all. Only thing not changing is your name and banking/card information. So you click the link to report it as fraud, which solves the issue. Whoever got into my account was no longer able access it and changed information back aside from creating a new password. Only now, I have zero access to my PayPal account. I've tried creating a new account and it still limits me no matter what I've done. I've tried a new email, different card info...everything. Only thing I can think of at this point is the address. Can't really just pick up and move, now can I? So maybe...just MAYBE PayPal needs to update the way they handle security issues. BUT they probably won't because I mean, they're still making money right? To hell with those of us that end up **bleep** from it.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Temp20230130c,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access your PayPal account. I know how important to get back to your account. For help with accessing your PayPal account, your best option would be to reach out to our team over the phone. Please click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. you will see "Call Us" option at the bottom of the page during working hours. Please give us a call so that our team will help you to access your account. 

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

markbark12
Contributor
Contributor

The key here is the word " randomly "

Login to Me Too

steve_wires
You commented, “Everyone who posts on here about being limited always says that they had broken no rules. However Paypal do not ban you for 0 reason. What would be the point?” Indeed, what would be the point of banning an account that broke no rules as it had yet to have a single transaction either in or out, ever? I’ve been wondering that ever since it happened to me. Weird, huh? American citizen, registered for a PayPal business account with all my easily verifiable personal information. I have no criminal history nor PayPal history. Literally can’t think of a single thing I could have done even slightly wrong to be banned. Maybe, sometimes, even PayPal makes mistakes? I guess it’s just too bad there’s no way to appeal their decision, right? I realize you perform a thankless task here, and I want you to know I do appreciate your kind attention even though there isn’t really anything you can do to intervene on behalf of users. Regardless, thank you for your time and assistance.
Login to Me Too

duns123
Contributor
Contributor

They are banning people for reasons not apparent to the user so if PayPal isn't transparent about it how can they be trusted? It's happening to too many people so PayPal MUST come clean. I was able to withdraw the small amount I still had in Paypal after 60 days so the ban had nothing to do with anything that I sold. Paypal C.S. are no good either as they only tell you the account is limited due to high rick etc. which is all it says after logging in to my account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.