You can no longer do business with PayPal

Digital_Danish
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 

I got this email from paypal

After a review of your account activity, we've determined that you're in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, your account has been permanently limited and you won't be able to conduct any further business using PayPal. This is permitted under the PayPal User Agreement sections Restricted Activities and Actions We May Take. Please remove all references to PayPal from your website(s) and/or auction(s), including removing PayPal as a payment option, the PayPal logo and the PayPal shopping cart.

If you have funds in your PayPal balance, we'll hold it up for 180 days. These funds may be used to satisfy any obligations you may have under the User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy, including potential liabilities to third parties and to PayPal for each violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, including monetary damages. After that period, we'll email you with information on how to access any remaining funds.

If there are chargebacks that result in your account balance falling below zero, you will need to settle the amount owed to PayPal to avoid further action.

Customers who are permanently limited for violating the Acceptable Use Policy are not permitted to use PayPal services and are not permitted to open new or additional PayPal accounts.

You can find the complete the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy by clicking 'Legal' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

I don't know what should I do

any suggesyions?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

SaxasV
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this same issue; today I even posted about it here. How did you go about reporting this to BBB?

I really need my account back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.