You can no longer do business with PayPal

Digital_Danish
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 

I got this email from paypal

After a review of your account activity, we've determined that you're in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, your account has been permanently limited and you won't be able to conduct any further business using PayPal. This is permitted under the PayPal User Agreement sections Restricted Activities and Actions We May Take. Please remove all references to PayPal from your website(s) and/or auction(s), including removing PayPal as a payment option, the PayPal logo and the PayPal shopping cart.

If you have funds in your PayPal balance, we'll hold it up for 180 days. These funds may be used to satisfy any obligations you may have under the User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy, including potential liabilities to third parties and to PayPal for each violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, including monetary damages. After that period, we'll email you with information on how to access any remaining funds.

If there are chargebacks that result in your account balance falling below zero, you will need to settle the amount owed to PayPal to avoid further action.

Customers who are permanently limited for violating the Acceptable Use Policy are not permitted to use PayPal services and are not permitted to open new or additional PayPal accounts.

You can find the complete the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy by clicking 'Legal' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

I don't know what should I do

any suggesyions?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Digital_Danish 

Write to PayPal with the email address on this page:

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#disputes-pp

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Digital_Danish
Contributor
Contributor

I have talked with PayPal customer on phone call

they are saying your account can't open for further work

and they are not giving me exact reason

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Digital_Danish 

What do you sell?

Login to Me Too

Digital_Danish
Contributor
Contributor

I just take payment from my client 

I do content promotion on different different site & we charge for it

that's it

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Digital_Danish 

PayPal may have an issue with online marketing so when you contact them clearly describe in detail how your business operates.

Login to Me Too

dsanchez1922
Contributor
Contributor

I tried this link because something similar is happening to me right now and I didn't find the email 😳

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @dsanchez1922

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into a similar issue. Have you tried reaching out Customer Support by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page? If not, I'd start there first. Our Support Teams are also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

cincyfan54
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same position.  They sent me an email in Jan 2022 and said my funds would be held for 180 days.  Now we are in August, over 240 days and no update.  

Login to Me Too

dsanchez1922
Contributor
Contributor

I got in touch with the Better Business Bureau and reported it. It has now been resolved. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.