Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Evchambers
Contributor
Contributor
I just had to do the same thing today! I was so mad that I had to do what they should of done in the first place when they were investigating! I did fortunately win my dispute after I provided the information from the post office. I also told them about all that I read in here. They need to ban them!
Login to Me Too

Cmarie8302
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal credit me after I showed them the letter from my local USPS office that stated, “The tracking numbers you provided did show items were delivered, however neither was delivered to your address.” With that I said to PayPal CREDIT ME NOW AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO AFTER THIS COMPANY AND CREDIT ALL THE PEOPE ON YOUR COMMUNITY BLOG THAT ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION I WAS. They are supposed to protect our purchase and not make life worse. Go to USPS.com and fill out the proper forms and then since a screen shot of my email wasn’t enough, PayPal wanted me to jump through one last hoop and get the letter! Do it!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

hailee222
i did not get a tracking number.
Login to Me Too

TYGERLILYgirl
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got a tracking number after contacting PayPal. It was supposed to be delivered on 11/19/2020. But now it shows it was shipped on 12/29/2020?
Login to Me Too

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou I shall, how do I find this number
Login to Me Too

Dalswager
Contributor
Contributor
Too much jumping through hoops. I won’t use PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

MSTNT2020
Contributor
Contributor

I also reported and filed a clam  to the Federal government and u should too. ftcgov

Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I already have.
Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for this.  I just filed a complained with the FTC.  

Login to Me Too

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
Let me know how it goes please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.