Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Gunendrakumari
Contributor
Contributor
tuank you very much for the great information
Login to Me Too

Gunendrakumari
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Australia. Where do I have to make a complaint regarding this issue? 

We cannot get assistance from BBB I guess. I am very disappointed with Paypal. If they don't take any action I will escalate this to a relevant authority

Login to Me Too

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
Can you please let me know what you did. I’m Australian and have been scammed too
Login to Me Too

lpedre
Contributor
Contributor

I also filed a complaint yesterday with BBB. No refund yet. Fingers crossed. 

Login to Me Too

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
What’s BBB
Login to Me Too

Marmievicki

I'm starting the same process today.  Paypal denied my claim saying my package was delivered after Yokawa Network sent a bogus tracking number. 

When you filed your claim with the BBB was it against Yokawa Network or PayPal?  Personally I think we should all band together and start a class action lawsuit against PayPal.  They are fully aware these companies are scamming hardworking folks yet allow it to continue because they are receiving their fee for the sale.

Login to Me Too

dinhell
Contributor
Contributor

I filed against PP.. I am going to file another complaint against them tomorrow for a similar situation but different seller, ShengGuo. PP said it would have a decision on Oct 10, Then the 20th, then the 28th, now Nov 2.. I have had it with F'n PP!!! They don't give a Sh*t about us! I am beginning to believe that China owns them!!!! I am done with them, I changed all my settings and removed PP from my "prefered payments". I will never use them again!! I am sticking with either AmEx or Chase, they both protect their card holders!!!

But I am in with the class action suit against PP!!

Login to Me Too

VBMoncton
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with the class action.  I sure hope you get somewhere and make PayPal pay!

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Amazingly I finally got PayPal to refund my 2 transactions but it required numerous complaints, appeals and finally actually getting through to someone and forcing them to read through the file. I had involved the financial ombudsman on this matter also. DON'T GIVE UP, PERSEVERANCE PAY OFF.

Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck i really do hope you get somewhere, this company is still doing it to this minute and still advertising with paypal!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.