Yixi Network Technology Co. Ltd.

Bluet1
New Community Member

I just ordered from FB and quickly realized it is not the company I thought it was and it is a company called Yixi Network Technology Co. Ltd. out of China.  Anybody else order from here and receive the product?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bluet1 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.
If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

raquellium
Total fraud. You’ll never receive anything. I filed a dispute with PayPal and Yixi provided a bogus tracking number. I called PayPal, they ruled in my favor and I got my money back. Took 14 days all told. But be sure you call PayPal once they receive the tracking info! They’ll accept it at face value and rule in the sellers favor if you don’t push them to check out the tracking info for themselves.
Login to Me Too

karen22reg
Contributor
Contributor

I did actually receive the goods I ordered in the post, yet they looked nothing like what they were advertising.  I have complained and "amazingly" they have been replying but they are trying to fob me off.  I will be opening a dispute if they don't send me back a full refund by the end of this week after multiple emails since the 4th August.

Login to Me Too

Mtm422
Contributor
Contributor
I received a product that was FAR from what I ordered. And they quit responding to my emails asking for a refund. I currently have a dispute open.
Login to Me Too

karen22reg
Contributor
Contributor
You should get a refund. But the seller gets a chance to respond by a certain date. They probably won’t respond and then paypal will make the decision and refund you. My refund came through in a few days.
Login to Me Too

Licia13
Contributor
Contributor
How do I open a dispute with Pay pal? I followed the directions someone posted and there is no resolve a problem option
Login to Me Too

Licia13
Contributor
Contributor
I just received a wreath from this company which looks like a candle holder. I realize I have been scammed. What can I do to place a dispute? Any help would be welcomed.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Licia13 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.
If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Spider873
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered some garden ornaments (silver fairies) from Yixi back in June for £139.99 for two sets! After several weeks I registered a complaint for non receipt of goods which was logged by Paypal for investigation. Soon after I received delivery of what can only be called "tat"! The delivery only consisted of half the items ordered, bore no resemblance to the originals as advertised on their website and were either bent or broken.

Meanwhile Yixi had provided proof of delivery so Paypal closed my complaint. Should I accept their decision in favour of Yixi - Hell No!! I went back into the resolution centre and started another conversation - highlighting the fact that only half the goods were received, they were damaged and bore no resemblance to the items i had purchased! Catagory changed to "Not as described", I sent photos downloaded from their webpage and photos of the damaged good received. Secondary complaint accepted - Yixi did eventually agree to a refund but I had to send the goods back..!! £48 in courier costs, a hefty price to pay but on the strength of getting back £140 from a "dodgy" company who seems to practice ripping off loads of customers with non receipt or rubbish goods it was worth the cost. I was able to claim a further £15.00 postage back from Paypal so really recovered £110.00 today. if your purchase was expensive then its worthwhile contesting it with Paypal - has to be said they worked well on my behalf and got a positive result, I am thankful for that. 

AS FAR AS YIXI ARE CONCERNED - NEVER AGAIN and they will never have my money again, SPARE YOURSELVES SOME CASH AND BOYCOTT THEM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.