Xundarui Tech order

jlmahan
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased some items from Xundarui Tech on 1/23/21 and cannot find any information or tracking except for my paypal.  Now I have seen where a couple of people were scammed by the business.  Is there any recourse to get my money back through paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Woodbutcher1 

@jlmahan 

@marydexter 

@Hilly107 

@spoilt1026 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.
If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

spoilt1026
Contributor
Contributor

Guess I have been scammed too.!  Ordered LED car logo coasters December 4, 2020.  Haven't received yet.  Tracked to December 19, 2020 says left China on way to Canada.  No more tracks since then but it says it was delivered to destination.  I was giving it grace because of all the covid backup.  I live in rural Manitoba, Canada and have to pick up my mail at our little local general store.  If it arrrived I know I would have gotten it!  Guess they all got their Christmas bonues!  Don't fall for those fancy ads flashing on your phone, espescially at Christmas. O well guess I have learned the hard way. 😡

Login to Me Too

marydexter
Contributor
Contributor

I spent  $70.00, on 2/5/21. Still waiting on pkg, I have no tracking #, or away to get in contact with the company. 

Login to Me Too

Hilly107
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase on the 01/30/2021 and up to this time I haven't received any tracking info or nothing concerning my purchase much less to when I should expect my product. And it cause 30 something dollars. Is there a way I can get back a refund.
Login to Me Too

mjacobyar73

Just wondering if anyone ever received any of their orders after posting these?  I too have an order floating around out there.

Login to Me Too

MrDrama
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a High-Tech face mask from this company and in the mail, I received a fish hook keeper that might have cost .05 cents. I honestly didn't know why this showed up at my house. Because it took so long to ship, I was like, I never ordered this. Then I remembered the mask I ordered and when I found the tracking, it said it was delivered, I put two and two together and realized, they scammed me. They took my $31 for the mask and sent me a piece of crap you'd get from an arcade toy selection for tickets.

I've currently filed a request for a refund.

Login to Me Too

Dyme
Me too. I escalated to PayPal and PayPal sided with them. All they did was post screenshot of a screen showing a package was delivered.
Login to Me Too

Dyme
Me too. I sent PayPal screenshots of the email thread of me requesting a refund 3 days before the seller said they sent the package. I escalated to PayPal after the seller said to send back the package at my expense. I'm thinking I never received my mask so how can I send back what I never got. All they did was post a screenshot of a screen showing a package was delivered. PayPal sided with them. Now that you mentioned a kid's fish hook, I do remember getting that in the mail and was wondering why I got that.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Woodbutcher1 

@jlmahan 

@marydexter 

@Hilly107 

@spoilt1026 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.
If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shopyourway
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased face masks from this company in Nov/Dec 2020. Without intervention from PayPal, I didn’t receive a confirmation or tracking until late February 2021. I just received the face masks 2 weeks ago (late March 2021). I was prepared to just take the loss and was surprised when I received my order. Was it worth the wait? Eeeh maybe not. I have purchased some masks from Amazon that work just fine.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.