Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

jonesgirl07
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Like a lot of people on this forum, I have been the victim of the whole order then get a different cheaper item. I opened a dispute with the company because I never received the item. We went back and forth for 20 days and then paypal stated I had to escalate my claim or it would be closed. I did so. The item then came in the mail and was not even what I ordered. I let paypal know, and included pictures. Paypal stated I must return the item even though I was sent the wrong one. That would be fine except the cost to send this back to China is huge and currently the post office says they cant accept packages to China because of the virus. I feel the company should have to pay return postage since it was their mistake, or resend the correct item. Now that paypal has stated I must return the item, I can no longer write anything on my claim, only the return tracking number. My text messages to paypal go unanswered. This company from China is one of many doing this while bait and switch thing. But from what I can see, paypal does NOT protect the customer, and is actually encouraging companies to continue this fraudulent practice by letting their practices continue. I mean I was shocked how many people have left posts here and yet Paypal ignores what is happening. In a previous post, someone had given some links to places we can lodge a complaint. Maybe the FTC?  Can someone send me that link again please?  and any other place where I can lodge a complaint?

thanks

Login to Me Too
230 REPLIES 230

mdlander
Contributor
Contributor
There you go…..all PayPal does is spout a process that doesn’t her followed. There’s enough feedback for you to take action against the rogue sellers, often, as in this case, the same one. And part of that process being to return it at massive postage costs, so vast majority of people don’t want to risk wasting yet more money for no return. It’s deliberate, so they obvs don’t trust the crooked seller, and have zero faith in PayPal as the enabler of the situation. Knowing this issue exists and doing nothing about it - or just keep repeating same flawed process, makes you complicit. Which is why I no longer use PayPal. I only want tn deal with companies that operate with integrity that I can trust.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.