Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

I have posted elsewhere regarding the fact PayPal have awarded a full refund, I first of all refused a $50 refund  then a $60 refund! I am glad & grateful to PayPal for the full refund, My advice is persevere!   I also agree they should be proactive in stopping the scamming by Order Plus international.

We reviewed the information regarding the below claim and have accepted it.

We credited the full disputed transaction amount of $99.99 USD to your PayPal balance or payment method you used to complete this transaction. The credit should reflect in your PayPal balance within 5 business days. If you paid using a card, the money will be refunded to your card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement, depending on your card issuer's time frames.

This case is now closed. We're sorry that you experienced a problem with this transaction, but hope you're happy with the outcome of this case.

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-52816218

Transaction Amount: $99.99 USD

Dispute Amount: $99.99 USD

Transaction ID: 6WM...............

Transaction Date: 30 December 2019

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Login to Me Too

chinhnguyen9999
New Community Member
Erica Don’t buy !!!! Don’t buy this it’s a scam . The picture will tell you everything. Helpful Report
Login to Me Too

Karebare-123
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered from this company and finally got awful clothes . Like I would not even thing of a company trying to sell .i reported this to the company no response . Had to report to PayPal and they offered not even half of refund amount . This is unacceptable and this company should be shut down ! RIP OF COMPANY
Login to Me Too

mira38
Contributor
Contributor
We are from Hungary with my husband, we finally have 2 closed cases with a refund! I got the message this morning. It was a too long 2 months and a lot of messages and disputes I had (ordered the phone in December, for Christmas), PP once closed the case(even if i attached all of the files they needed but they closed it because i didnt do it,wtf) then i wrote a not-so-lovely-letter and it was reopened again and yesterday they closed the case because they have got no information from the Chinese company and they refund me with the amount of the phone. The package that i returned back is still stucked somewhere in China since 15th of January, dont know why.
It lasted 2 months. This is so damn ridiculous and outrageous.
I was so damn angry at the end of the road, they always sent me template messages (i thought they didnt read the messages just sent back something *bleep* and asking me to be patient (be patient after 6weeks of nothing, thanks).
I will NEVER EVER pay through Paypal. I have never believed that they dont protect the Buyers. This is a joke.
Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am pleased to hear from someone who has received a refund as I have been expecting (still am) to have lost everything, I use paypal on a weekly basis always considering my payments were safe! This whole process has opened my eyes, now I have also read the Ebay return conditions & presume they are just the same therefore no longer feel safe on Ebay either!  The fact you have had a refund has given me a glimmer of hope! thanks!

Login to Me Too

mira38
Contributor
Contributor

@Roadster605 thanks. some people got their refund back,as i read in the fb group they are Americans and Canadians. in Hungary, my bank has nothing to do with this thing,i got the answer i need to make it happen between me and the service holder

i have no direct phone contact to no Hungarian assistant at Paypal so for me only the messages left..

i sent almost 50 messages maybe every second day,i was lovely and i was angry in the end,in the last messages i wrote i will report Paypal's illegal activity to the local authorities.. enough is enough.

first Paypal closed the case despite of every single evidence they had they needed from me, so they lied.. i wrote a letter then it was reopened weeks ago, it made angier every day and they wrote in the template message be patient. be patient after 6weeks of nothing. thanks but no thanks.

so today they finally closed the case and the right decision was that i was given a full refund!

my husband had a case,it was shorter in time, he also got a refund few weeks ago.

what Paypal is doing is f... ridiculous and outrageous...

these are fraud companies and the Paypal logo is still there on their websites... 

this is a bad joke.

i will never ever pay by Paypal in my life..

but it was a 2 months long process for me which was shocking,i was right,it was a 2-mins-click on the site and they belied me once then the case was investigated again then i got the money which behooves me.

Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Than you, I have been in contact with paypal a lot now & have had some help from responders, But if the crooked company refuse refund & change name maybe disappear then I presume all will be lost! I will persevere as you did in the hope of full refund! Thanks.

Login to Me Too

mira38
Contributor
Contributor

@Roadster605 

i thought i will have no refund at all,but fortunately it happened today,i was a bit shocked. i sent a lot of not-so-lovely messages in the last 2 weeks... maybe they were bored of me (lol),i dont know really,but i had right and the money behooves me and they had to acknowledge it..

hopefully you will have the refund! what did you order?

Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I ordered a phone! I received wrong very low value/spec phone not even advertised on their site! They advertise Items they don't have or intend to supply relying on the high cost of returns to persuade customers to accept a low part refund! that way they have made a sale! Of course they also rely on many not going to resolution centre to start a case! I'm guessing there is a very low % of successful cases & refunds. Thanks. All the best!

Login to Me Too

MartinGR
Contributor
Contributor

This is no use, Paypal is just not help and actual resolve in favorite of scammers. This is absurd, anybody tried to escalate that beyond the resolution center ? If so what other way we can approach this, not even talking about getting money back , but to cut down on this crap that this company is doing with help of PAYPAL! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.