Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Palomalali
Contributor
Contributor
I did not get my money ... something is clearly wrong .... possible conclusion with PayPal .... not letting this go
Login to Me Too

Palomalali
Contributor
Contributor
**** collusion
Login to Me Too

Klark64
Contributor
Contributor

Another scam from Orderplus unlimited (that sells on Onesgos.com and Loyalre.com).

I paid $39.99 for this cheap piece of plastic that they are advertising as 'Self-cleaning mops 3-in-1 Robot with auto sweeping vacuuming & mopping'.

After my claim, they proposed to refund $20.00. I escalated with PayPal asking a complete refund and I also asked PayPal to stop any relationship with this fraudulent company.

I'm reading here so many frauds related to Orderplus international, how long does it take to PayPal to stop this **bleep**?advert on Instagramadvert on Instagramadvert on Instagramadvert on Instagramadvert on Instagramadvert on Instagramwhat I receivedwhat I received

Login to Me Too

NoEyes71
Contributor
Contributor

I posted this a few months ago. They are using video and images from the Narwal bot which you can buy on kickstarter and indigogo. I presented all this evidence to paypal including the links to the still existing websites showing the stolen images and videos. 

They also offered me a 20 dollar refund for this 39 dollar purchase and even went up to 28 when I declined. I am certain that the plastic toy they send is worth less than 5 dollars and that they would still have a profit if you accept the 28 dollars. They would still have sold you a useless toy for almost 12 bucks. And it would be a toy which is not even close to what you were actually interested in.

It appears these firms selling crappy and worthless junk no one wants to buy, have found a way to scam their customers and then even take advantage of the services paypal is offering them. 

I send the thing back to china using the address paypal provided, which is different from the one the seller provided.

I got the shipping costs already refunded, but I am quite certain that the package will never be accepted by the seller so that I will not get the refund from them. I am rather curious to find out if Paypal will then refund me and perhaps have a way to get that back from the seller.

So yes, escalate the case through paypal, make sure you have return fee refund enabled and then get the refunds. It will cost you many hours though because its a lengthy process!

Login to Me Too

kdsunshine75
New Community Member

Upon researching an order I had placed a week ago, I emailed the vendor to get a status update.  I received an immediate bounce back email: 

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to (required to blick email address) because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

just like @Kwaba. I will be disputing this purchase via PayPal since I have no other recourse with the seller themselves.

Login to Me Too

tvoduck

I lost $100 to this company. I ordered 3 pants, and only received 1 but it was totally different from what was described. I filed a dispute and asked the seller for a refund. They agreed to give me back $85 but said the account was frozen so they couldn't refund me. They asked that I close the dispute, then they would refund me. They kept sending the same message in the dispute to show that they are "trying to work with you." I didn't believe that they would refund me if I closed the dispute first, so I filed a claim, but paypal sided with them. What the heck!  

Do not buy from this company! They are a scam and you will lose your money. Sadly I learned my lesson the hard way. 

Login to Me Too

Andrea632
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me too. I reluctantly closed the dispute as I couldn't find any clear guidance in PayPal and I'm relatively new to using it for shopping. Upon confirming that I had closed the dispute, Orderplus sent me an email saying it the refund would be processed, but it would take 7 days. I never saw anything. I'll be going via PayPal to check, but expect nothing. Lesson learned. sigh. 

Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

You can dispute it is you email them with the date and amount, mine was closed and I got it reopened that way

Login to Me Too

July123
Contributor
Contributor

Same experience here! I finally closed the dispute to get my refund. I did not want to but it seems like I do not have a choice. I am VERY afraid that I will not get a refund. I received 2 items out of 5 and they were awful - size incorrect and badly made. I can’t even wear them. I wrote to them asking how to return the dress and they said to go to a dressmaker as it would cost more to return the article!!!

And, the order took FOREVER to arrive. In different shipment from China. 
Looking at all the comments - which I wish I have looked at them before ordering - Paypal should really close their partnership with them. Looks bad on them too. 
This company is a scam. 

Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

paypal will refund the postage cost, just take a photo of the clothes, one of the addressed package once packed, and one of the receipt with tracking number.  I'm getting the cost refunded and the postage

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.