Worried I’m been scammed

NB1809
Contributor
Contributor

a lady is buying a wedding dress from me. I’m worried I’m been scammed as she ha arranged a UPS delivery from a local garage to me. She lives in London I’m north east. She has sent the money as goods and services and it’s in my account. Plus an extra £5 to cover fees. I’m worried she’s gonna say she hasn’t received it and try to do a claim back? I’ve asked a few people and they think it’s suspicious. Any advice appreciated- as it stands the funds are in my pending and I still have the dress

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jonnybones
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @NB1809 you can make sure that you have update the correct shipping tracker that shows as delivered also make sure that ship to the address that is on her account and do not ship it to any other address so that even if she tries to file dispute and get back funds you can provide the tracker and required details to get the dispute in your favor.

Login to Me Too

NB1809
Contributor
Contributor
Brilliant. She’s sent me the delivery label for ups and it matches that on her PayPal. Hopefully I’m worried for nothing, thank you for replying.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.