Within 180 days for dispute
Welcome! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction hasn't gone quite as you had expected. Normally, the recipient is responsible for paying the receiving country’s Custom's / Port fees or taxes. If you would like a refund, I would recommend reaching out to the seller first. They may be able to contact the shipping company and request their item be shipped back to them since it sounds like it's waiting in Customs / Port Authority. Ultimately, it's normally up to the seller if they would like to offer a refund in this situation.
My apologies for any inconvenience this may present,
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Clickdeals24* in Security and Fraud
- Ambiguous error message when trying to Add Money for the past few days in Wallet
- Unable to open the "Resolution Centre" to respond to a dispute - website isn't loading the page in Security and Fraud
- Transfer money problem in Transactions
- New PAY NOW buttons get error message. in Products & Services