Withdraw Balance PayPal Decision.

99bmartin99
Contributor
Contributor
I Have The Email From PayPal Informing Me That I Could Withdraw My Balance, Which I Also Have A Screenshot Of, And My Email Address And The Date Is Visible To Verify That I Did Receive This Email. My Account Was Permanently Limited, After Trying Everything, I Wrote A Letter To Paypal's Legal Department And About A Week Later I Was Sent The Email Informing Me That I Was Able To Withdraw My Balance. Either My Letter To The Legal Department Or My Letter To My Local Congressman Changed Paypal's Mind. It Hasn't Been 180days, But Since I Was Emailed By PayPal Telling Me That I Could Withdraw My Funds At This Time, I've Been Trying To Contact PayPal Through the message center To Show the representative and get my funds via paper check, but I keep getting a copy&paste Response. I don't understand How To Make It Simple For The Message Center Rep , But A Department Higher Above Their Department Has Made The Executive Decision To Allow Me To Withdraw My Balance before The 180 days I was originally Told.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dannyndungu
Contributor
Contributor
I am having almost the same issue, my account was permanently closed, but mine the 180 days period has passed, paypal emailed me I can withdraw the money, but u have tried withering the money from PayPal to mpesa but its not going through, I have tried for 2 days, its really frustrating
Login to Me Too

99bmartin99
Contributor
Contributor
I'm about to report Paypal to the consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.