Why would Paypal deny me this claim when I did all that was asked to the letter?

will88888888
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know what I should do next and I am freaking out quite a bit. I was scammed by a vietnamese seller selling fakes (Anime Geeko). After filing a dispute, paypal told me the only way I'd get my money back was to ship the items back to vietnam. So I did. That means I spent 60$ to get back 252$. Now 2 months later, Paypal denies my claim stating "The case was closed in the seller's favor as the proof of return you provided was invalid." But I have a picture of my package with the packing slip and the tracking number CC237940554CA. Anyone can use that tracking number on canadapost.ca to see the package is in transit. So I don't get why this would be the outcome. I followed Paypal's commands to the letter and I still get denied, how?! Should I go through the Better Business Bureau?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@will88888888 

Because tracking has to say “delivered”. “In transit” is not proof of delivery.

If it get delivered, then contact customer services to appeal the decision.

Canada Post says it'll take 2-3 months estimated delivery to Asia-Pacific regions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.