Why paypal send my money to itself

chitransh1234
Contributor
Contributor
After 180 days limitation paypal send my whole available balance to itself Why?? Transection shows like Transection type : payment correction Amount : $188 Payment method : paypal check Sent to : paypal Status : completed What happened with my paypal balance please let me know.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chitransh1234 

Was your limitation because you violated Acceptable Use Policy? Look at the “You can no longer use PayPal anymore” message. If yes, then money was taken for damages so it sent money to itself. But this is first time I see someone say PayPal sent a check to itself. Maybe it’s different for India accounts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

chitransh1234
Contributor
Contributor
But sir paypal said that after 180 days if no any dispute raise they send whole amount to the owner. What is the procedure to got my money it's very hardly I earn please give me solution.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chitransh1234 

Yes, true, they say that however if it is determined that damages are caused then they take the money for damages when no one makes any disputes. Even PayPal have to wait for no disputes to take the money for damages.

You can write to the email address found here:

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#disputes-pp

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.