Why paypal helps scammers to get their payment back?

rekha0123
Contributor
Contributor

Why PayPal helps scammers to get their payments back?  The people are buying digital products and once they received they are opening a case that it is not working. Even after providing all the proofs, PayPal is taking the buyer's side. That's too rude. We are getting a huge loss due to PayPal's unfair decision.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

fedupwithscams
New Community Member

Seems Facebook (marketplace) is the same way.  Scammers are rampant and big tech is allowing it. 

Login to Me Too

csma
New Community Member

Palpel sucks. that's why those scammers are all using Palpal because they know they can get away from it and Paypal "encourages" it. I only used paypal a few times and will not use it anymore.  Too scary.

Login to Me Too

rekha0123
Contributor
Contributor

True. They do not provide any seller protection. Scammers are using this for their profit.

Login to Me Too

csma
New Community Member

HAHAHA!  internet platforms control everything!!!   Paypal asks if I would like to recommend it to others, I replied low rating, and it says error occurs.  If I rate it higher and likely and very likely, then I can submit.  Paypal itself is a SCAM!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.