Why my the account is limited? 🚫

Sike09
New Community Member
Why my account is limited? 🚫 I can't do that anything about a scam or liar! So Justice needs to be users ⚠️ Just now solving the problem is lifting my account limits! Ok, I say you know that!!!🚨 Reference ID: PP-L-276714602338
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jess267
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me to get back my account.
Login to Me Too

nm7922

I have the same issue, also blocked on Monday 16.10.

I have been barely using my account and I received money from my friends for a hotel I paid for a weekend trip. Next day, account blocked. Cannot use my money in 180 days

I even put a complain, demanding for a reason and they didn't even record it as a case open (which I think is not even legal?)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Sike09,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I am sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. I know this must be frustrating. Please be assured that we do not take the decision to permanently limit an account lightly. 

Unfortunately, if a decision has been made to permanently limit your account, this would most likely be a final decision.

If you feel this decision may have been made in error, you can submit an appeal. To submit an appeal, you will need to contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.