Why has my. Matter to withdraw funds become so difficult anf costly without any answers given to me

Meancorporation
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a copy draft copy of a statement question that I posted the online chat I’ve spent hours and hours this weekend simply trying to figure out how to get my money it is now cost me great difficulty word has been ruined and forced me to close my Airbnb business because I cannot go on like this where I have to wait an unknown amount of time where I have to be told by operators 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours without any real knowledge where I have to spend hours and hours on a phone trying to get an answer where my money is being held without any justification reason or solid explanation whatsoever and nobody can tell. Can you when I getting my wife remember my money they charge fees they keep interest and I continue losing business hour by hour to become in a desperate situation as each day passes

have been playing around with a PayPal Sorry since last 48 hours I’ve done everything I possibly can to try to get my hard earned money to do so,etching whether it be paying for service paying individuals who are expecting it as it is near the end of the month buying gift cards sending or my personal favour depositing it to my bank account where I can get cash and pay bills I have spoken on the phone with PayPal various operators one admitted she was talking to me on her first day check no clue what she was talking about I have been calling long distance to Omaha Nebraska from Toronto Canada I have lost my reputation my word and my mind has become completely inundated and frustrated with the unfair treatment and lies that I have received weather be waiting 24 hours whether it be don’t want somebody to call you back or whether it be yes you will have it all resolved tomorrow and nothing has been achieved it is so unfair it is so frustrating that my Airbnb payments cannot be gotten any other way I will be forced to close my lucrative Airbnb business because I cannot deal with this unsure timing of when I will be paid via PayPal Airbnb they’re great PayPal I do not understand why this has become an issue for me I have since spoken and conducted my own investigations with many others through various forums and personal experiences and I have heard nothing but horror stories Weatherby that they got stranded in the middle of the desert because people decided to arbitrarily how old are funds something that had been never done prior or Weatherby that my friends cat died because he had no money from his PayPal account although he had $5000 available or whether it be simple another individual was evicted from his home because PayPal held on to legitimate money for over one week yet kept on telling him don’t worry so where do I stand and is there anyway you can help me with some fact based solutions and time frames and explanations and possibly you can advise me if there’s any reason I should not contact Better Business Bureau media and quite frankly police and fraud squad because you were holding onto my legitimate money much longer than you should collecting interest and collecting fees

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.