Why has Paypal basically terminated my account??

MillerTime86
Contributor
Contributor
Why has Paypal basically terminated my account, when I haven't done ANYTHING wrong, without ANY warning, and without bothering to even tell me exactly what I supposedly did?? And what am I supposed to do?? How do they even keep customers if they pull this stuff on us all the time??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sabrebeans
Contributor
Contributor

Ok.. after asking to have it escalated because they couldn't give me concrete reason, they are removing the limitation in 2-3 days.   Which is odd because the first person I spoke with told me it was permanent and once a permanent limitation was placed it could not be removed.  Call them and stay on hold.  Make sure they have a legit reason.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sabrebeans
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me today.  I've been on hold twice for an hour.   One lady finally told me that it looked like my account was linked to another account with unresolved issues.  I told them I've never been linked to another account.  Then I asked which account.  They couldn't answer.  Now I'm on hold to speak with a supervisor.

Login to Me Too
Solved

sabrebeans
Contributor
Contributor

Ok.. after asking to have it escalated because they couldn't give me concrete reason, they are removing the limitation in 2-3 days.   Which is odd because the first person I spoke with told me it was permanent and once a permanent limitation was placed it could not be removed.  Call them and stay on hold.  Make sure they have a legit reason.

Login to Me Too

Jaceon
New Community Member
How do I call or speak with them
Login to Me Too

Harmanah
Contributor
Contributor
How do I speak with through email because I can't do so with my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.