Why does Paypal continue to allow Joyui to sell on their platform?

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
Why does Paypal continue to accept Joyui co Ltd as a seller? Numerous complaints have been posted regarding this company and yet when contacted about this fraudulent company I get the run around - they advertise under other names so the buyer doesn't know it's them until order is placed. They will not cancel the order even if requested immediately after placing it. They will say it's already been shipped!
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
This is what I found on the BBBOnline Purchase Scam Scam ID 540857 Business Name Used Heroaura Also Known As Joyui Co. Ltd Date Reported Sep 06, 2021 Victim Postal Code 76103 Total Dollars Lost $55.00 Scam Description Ordered merchandise from a company who advertised on Facebook. After ordering, I decided to check the company and reviews from other purchasers. There were no good reviews. I emailed the company to inform them that I wanted to cancel the order; the email was sent within 15 minutes after the purchase. After 3 days if waiting,I received a response from the company stating that the order had been shipped so it was too late to cancel; however, if I wanted a refund I could send the items back. Sending the items back would have cost more than the product. The received products were nothing like the advertisement. Cheap material and miniature depictions of the ordered products.
Login to Me Too

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
Business Name Used Heroaura Also Known As Joyui Co. Ltd So still using the same name - Joyui co Ltd.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rbroo 

Yep changed name and probably not receiving orders anymore on the old name maybe?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
Well on the BBB report both names were listed. Since my order was just a few days ago and Joyui co Ltd was the name on the receipt I would assume the account is still active. All of the horror stories on here regarding refunds from this company or from PayPal are discouraging! I am going to send a letter to Paypal headquarters! This practice has to stop!!
Login to Me Too

RiverFred
Contributor
Contributor

As of Dec. 2022 they are advertising under Joyui Co., Ltd. and PayPal is totally aware.

Login to Me Too

RiverFred
Contributor
Contributor

Joyui Co., Ltd. in my opinion is a scam company, both products I ordered were defective. My only recourse was to return the products to China at a prohibitive cost. Buyer be aware of this company there your tube videos advertising the product was totally false.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.