Why did PayPal ask for the receipt if PP was just going to deny my case me anyway?

Rixx
Contributor
Contributor

Why did PayPal ask for the receipt if PayPal was just going to deny my case me anyway? I sent in the requested image of the receipt earlier today and already tonight they have denied my case!!!!

This is what i originally told them:

"I went to a metro-bytmobile store to buy a phone and service and they charged me $200.00 for something that should have been $30.00 Just like as if you went to the website (which is broken) and when i got home i saw that they charged me $200.00 so i called Metro ([removed]) and they said i'd would have to contact paypal to get it reversed.. Ii'll be happy with getting either the whole amount or about $170.00 back.. Thanks!"

But I guess getting scammed by a slimy phone company doesn't cut it with PayPal!! They said it would only be the service fee and then when i got home I looked on the receipt and said $200.00 but I guess I'll just return it. Thanks PayPal for wasting everyones time!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rixx 

Best read paypals buyer protection policy that does not cover items personally collected or delivered?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.