Why Paypal charged me for a Fraudulent transaction made by a scammer???

alokt9555
New Community Member

I really wonder, how paypal work as they don't have any specific team for verification, They don't have any strictness with user's privacy....

Here is my problem:-

Someone randomly send money to me and ask for refund without any reason, and the same I informed to paypal at that time that I don't have any puppy shop but paypal charged me unnecessary dispute charge without any reason.. I raised a request on time but still they couldn't verify it, they were not able to find the genuine one, My question is with paypal community:--

MY QUESTION WITH PAYPAL:-

1ST QUESTION:-- TELL ME THE REASON WHERE I CAN TRUST OR SAY THAT PAYPAL HAVE SOME POLICY OR SYSTEM TO SECURE MY INFORMATION??? IT'S ABOUT MY PRIVACY AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES WHERE I CHARGED FOR!!!

2ND QUESTION:- WHY SHOULD I PAY (DISPUTE FEE) WITHOUT ANY REASON FOR OTHER'S FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES???????????????????????/

3RD QUESTION:- HOW DID YOU FIND OTHER PARTY GENUINE AGAINST MY ISSUE,,, WHY PAYPAL DID NOT CHARGED HIM AS HE WAS THE SCAMMER NOT ME??????????

4TH QUESTION:- IS IT ABOUT ONLY MONEY WHERE PAYPAL FOCUS???? I MEAN SOMEONE SENT THE MONEY AND THE SAME PERSON ASK FOR REFUND SO YOU PASSED THE JUDGEMENT ABOUT ME THAT I HAD SOMETHING WHICH IS BEEN BOUGHT BUY THAT PEOPLE, WHY YOU COULDN'T FIND THE ACTUAL ISSUE OF THAT CASE...

BELOW IS THE FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION DETAILS,--- VERIFY IT AND CHARGE TO OPPOSITE PARTY FOR FRAUDULENT NOT TO ME!!!!! EVEN YOU(PAYPAL) SHOULD PAY ME A PENALTY AMOUNT BECAUSE I'M SUFFERING DUE TO YOUR POOOOOOOOOOR SERVICE AND PRIVACY.. FRAUDULENT.......... 

VERIFY IT AGAIN WITH @ dylan <removed> {{Transaction ID0F613633PM2030619}} WHO SENT MONEY AND ASKED FOR REFUND WITHOUT ANY REASON

NOTE:---IF PAYPAL DOESN'T RESOLVE MY ISSUE THAN WILL RAISE THIS FRAUDULENT AND PRIVACY ISSUE ON TWITTER AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA'S PLATFORM ALSO WILL MAKE IT VIRAL AS I'M A DIGITAL MARKETER SO TRUST ME I CAN DO IT VERY WELL!!!!!!!1111

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alokt9555 

Someone made a mistake with the email address they were sending payment to and it went to you by mistake, you should have done a part refund minus the fee back to the sender as it was their mistake.

As you let it go to a dispute then of course the other party won and you do not get any fee returned as part of any refund made so you unfortunately lost out.

Put it down to a learning curve and if it happens again just do a part refund minus the fee element.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.