What is Amomedia Limited?!

Khit
Contributor
Contributor

What is Amomedia Limited, it's been charging me $39.99 dollars 4 times in pass 3 years and I just realize it now?

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Daneel-Barski
Contributor
Contributor

Did you managed to cancel your subsciption ? I just had the same problem but Paypal will not cancel the transaction saying that I sould contact the vendor who is totally  unavailable...:(

Login to Me Too

Daneel-Barski
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I did but I had to contact the service provider directly to explain my medical reasons to cancel my subscription (an unkown heart condition). They agreed and refund the paypal debit.

Login to Me Too

Tapera

Fortunately my bank blocked them last night and they could not take any money out of my account after the initial payment. My bank card is blocked now but will unblock on Monday. I have removed them from paypal payments and removed their app

Login to Me Too

LadyT14
New Community Member
For me it was Unimeal. App on my phone.
Login to Me Too

Hi, I had the same problem today.They took 53,19€ from my Paypal account.I tried to call the company from the phone number that is in the same datas of the payment reference ecc...They answer from Cipro and once I said the name of the company Amomedia Limited they said that they don't know nothing and that this amomedia put this phone number but is not the correct one.Than I contact Paypal and in less than one minut thay gave me the money back.The problem is that if u make a subscription payment by google play and pay by Paypal, than you stop the subscription by google play store in your Paypal account it keep stay automatic payment or sothing like thath.You need to stop it by Paypal too or they keep take ur money.I fiund out that I had 10 app with automatic payment and I stop it immediately before they take some money.Sorry for my english.
Login to Me Too

raulnela38
New Community Member

this is a elaborated scam.. they don´t inform you of the subscription, but they charged you. I put up a case and contact but they are not available

Login to Me Too

Nastinupe
Contributor
Contributor

For me I realized that it was a health app I downloaded on my iPhone called MadMuscles. I tried to discontinue it on my phone and I actually don’t even have a subscription with them. It got me for $69 and $39. I’m highly upset.  I’m trying to figure out how to discontinue them in PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Nastinupe,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the unauthorized transactions on your PayPal account. Please log in to your account to review the transaction details. Select the payment in question, and a full transaction receipt will be provided. Any information we have regarding the payment will be notated there. Before we progress further, have you checked to see if this is an unrecognized billing agreement payment? Here’s some information on how to locate your preapproved payment agreements and how to cancel a preapproved payment agreement here in this Help Center Article and report the transactions through the Resolution Center. If you do not find the subscription or need any help, kindly reach out to PayPal Customer Support Team through the available contact options on our website. Support is also available on Twitter or Instagram or a PM on Facebook.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.