What happens if i let claim refund offer expire as i dont have an option to decline

Temp20230413C
Contributor
Contributor

Got scammed for some broken shoes and opened a dispute. I paid 165 and he offered 25 refund so i declined and he sent the same offer however there is no button to decline and simply tells me to add shipping details even though i havent accepted. If i let the offer expire, will paypal still investstigate as i physically cannot decline this offer

PLEASE HELP

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230413C wrote:

Got scammed for some broken shoes and opened a dispute. I paid 165 and he offered 25 refund so i declined and he sent the same offer however there is no button to decline and simply tells me to add shipping details even though i havent accepted. If i let the offer expire, will paypal still investstigate as i physically cannot decline this offer

PLEASE HELP

So seller was actually able to send second a partial refund offer through the dispute after you declined the first offer or did seller messaged you a second offer?

Once an offer expires the case continues but you should try to escalate to a claim by calling customer service so PayPal will review the case and give a decision.

https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.