What document should I send to confirm the address

voxter1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone I need to send a document confirming the address. I send an account statement, but it is not accepted because "some information is missing."

Tell me, please, what information is missing?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@voxter1 

This document must show both your full name and residential address. Your name and address on the documents must match those on your PayPal account and the proof of address document is dated within the last 12 months.

Any of these docs will do: Bank statement, credit card statement, utility bill, phone/cellphone bill.

Take picture of entire front of the statement. Make sure it’s clear, with no information is blocked out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@voxter1 

This document must show both your full name and residential address. Your name and address on the documents must match those on your PayPal account and the proof of address document is dated within the last 12 months.

Any of these docs will do: Bank statement, credit card statement, utility bill, phone/cellphone bill.

Take picture of entire front of the statement. Make sure it’s clear, with no information is blocked out.

Login to Me Too

voxter1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! Can I send the data in transliteration?

In the PayPal account, my data is in Latin, and in the payment statements are mostly in Cyrillic.

Is it possible to use a receipt where only the name is in Latin, or only the address?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@voxter1 

As long PayPal can match name, address from statement to your PayPal account, language doesn’t matter:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Bank-Statement-in-language-other-than-E...

If there is a concern for misunderstanding of the statement, include a note to explain.

Login to Me Too

voxter1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! So the problem was that I was sending a pdf of the invoice, which is more than a year old. The old account is also being checked now. Please tell me how can I speed up the check to upload a new file?
Login to Me Too

shah1604
I cannot find the page to submit my document to paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @shah1604,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to find the page to upload documents. If there's a claim or chargeback open on your account, or if your account is limited, you may be asked to send us certain documentation. You can provide any supporting or required documents by using the 'upload' feature in your Resolution Centre. In this case, I would recommend you to clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser. If the issue persists, kindly reach out to customer support through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.