We sent money for purchase to what appears to be a fraudulent seller what can we do?

Ian136
Contributor
Contributor
We sent money for a purchase from what appears to be a fraudulent seller what can we do about it?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ian136,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to know that you've not received the item, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement. You can always reach out to our customer support team via the options available on our website for help.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ian136
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I found the resolution centre questions not suitable to my case. A phone call has resolved the problem. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.