We're initiating closure of your PayPal account - Received this email after creating a new account

la421
Contributor
Contributor

So I just created my PayPal business account based on my LTD company information and I received this message "We're initiating closure of your PayPal account." 

I contacted them and haven't received any help yet. I tried to close the account and remake one again but it's not giving me option until I resolve this issue.

What's the issue? Why is it happening on a new account?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

synergy3
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi there @la421 & @synergy3

Thank you for your post! 

I understand your PayPal account has been limited. Limitations are generally placed in situations where we’re concerned about account security, for regulatory or compliance purposes, or to help us manage potential risk on an account. Account limitations may prevent you from completing certain actions with your account such as withdrawing, sending, or receiving money. You can find further details on this here: Additional Information about Account Limitations (paypal.com) 

Usually, we ask you to complete some steps to remove your account limitation. To simplify this we always list the steps to remove the limitation in the Resolution Centre

If there are no steps to complete and your account is permanently limited, this type of decision isn’t something we do lightly, and I can assure you that we fully review all factors of an account before making this type of decision. However, if you feel a mistake has been made and you need to contact our Customer Service team, you can do so. Please just keep in mind these are generally decisions that would have been fully reviewed by the relevant team. 

To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage.

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

For Twitter: @AskPayPal 

I hope this helps, have a nice day. 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

la421
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @PayPal_RebeccaN,

I tried to contact them on twitter but they didn't respond me well. Asked few questions and said to forward this issue to "dedicated team" but it's been 2 days and I haven't heard from PayPal yet.

Can you help me out with this so I can start my e-commerce business as soon as possible? Thanks.

And if the help isn't coming, please close my account.

Login to Me Too

la421
Contributor
Contributor

It's so outrageous that a big company like PayPal doesn't even care about his customers anymore. 

THEY LITERALLY BANNED A NEW ACCOUNT RIGHT AFTER I CREATED IT. AND NOW NONE OF THEM ARE RESPONDING.

I messaged them on facebook, twitter, put a case on resolution centre, here as well but look at the response lol.

All they come up with "sorry, that's not our fault." 

so if anyone seeing this thread right now, I don't want to say it but hey, they've banned your account permanently and you can't make a new account on PayPal. 

So consider doing business without PayPal.

Such a bs service lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.