Waiting on two refunds for my permanently limited PayPal account

aquinoapa
New Community Member

I received refunds on PayPal last month that has yet to be reflected on my debit card but now, my account has been permanently limited. Will I still receive the refunds on my debit card? Will I still be able to receive the refunds if my account is deleted?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Belabels
Contributor
Contributor
I want to help me to assist me because my PayPal account permanently limited after 180 days eligible for withdraw the money but my account on paypal limmited so I want you sir mam to help me me to connect my gcash account to withdraw the money I will wait your response
Login to Me Too

Checkay
New Community Member
Same to you my problem
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @aquinoapa,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. I know this must be frustrating. Please be assured that we do not take the decision to permanently limit an account lightly. 

Refunds are automatically sent back to the bank/card used to make the original transaction. If the merchant has issued you a refund, your account limitation would not affect that. 

Typically it takes 3-5 business days to process a refund back to your bank/card, however, it can take up 30 days. 

If 30 days pass, and you still have not received your refund please contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Belabels
Contributor
Contributor
So how I could get the money
Login to Me Too

Belabels
Contributor
Contributor
I want to ask assistance to cash out the money to the gcash after 180 days eligible for withdraw
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Belabels

Welcome back to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing to GCash after your funds have become available. As you're having trouble withdrawing on a permanently limited account, I recommend reaching out to Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

I hope you can withdraw soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.