Verification of identity ( CIP ) confirm my address

WaseemAdil
Contributor
Contributor
Hi.i am from Pakistan and i have been using my cousin PayPal for like an year. I have been receiving and sending money within limits because i was asked to confirm my identity. Since PayPal is not available in our country and i needed it for international payment And i could also not verify my address as of UK therefore i left that limit and kep using it. Now PayPal has completely banned my sending and receiving feature and i have money in my account. I am confused that verification of identity means that i am from UK or that i am a human? What if i uploaded my country's document? Ir do i need to be from UK to use the PayPal? Please guide me. If its just to verify that i am human then OK.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WaseemAdil 

Paypal is not supported or available in your country and its against paypal rules to use another countries paypal account.

If you can't supply U.K i.d for your U.K paypal account then unlikely you will be ever able to access the funds unfortunately. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.