Valorant Account got hacked into

OrganicOscar
Contributor
Contributor

hello has anyone had to deal with this before? my account got hacked into and someone purchased $300 worth of skins and radianite points and then played 1 escalation game and 1 ranked game which he then went afk im assuming. Anyway i logged into my account and saw that i was missing all my money that i had previously deposited plus another $300 that he purchased using my saved paypal login method. I would really like to get my money back but paypal has already denied my case and said that it was not an unauthorized transaction (im assuming because it was already saved through my Valorant account). Can i get some help please.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dtgawd
Contributor
Contributor
The same exact thing happened to me, they changed the reason to products not received but it hasn't changed anything yet.
Login to Me Too

Kookiie
New Community Member

I am on the same boat. Paypal changed the reason to products not received also. If anyone finds a solution to this, please let me know. They spent $350 in points.

Valorant is also not replying back to me. I haven't been on the game in about a year.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.