Uploading documents to verify identity

Temp20220105C
Contributor
Contributor

I can't upload my documents and I got an email saying I needed to reupload a document that they couldn't verify. Has anyone else had this problem? It keeps saying everything checked out in the document submission page.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Temp20220105A
New Community Member
Same exact thing is happening to me when it asked me to verify my identity with my driver's license it gives me the option to hit a button that says choose file but when I hit it it will not allow me to upload anything
Login to Me Too

theostein
New Community Member

Same problem! The upload page is not loading. It goes straight to Thank you page. Please help!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Temp20220105C, @Temp20220105A, and @theostein

Thank you for posting in PayPal's Community Forum!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused while uploading the document. This might be due to the technical glitch. In this case, I would recommend you clear cache or cookies or try using a different browser later. If the issue persists, you can certainly contact our customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

Regards, 

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.