Updating shipping address on paypal after buyers original address was a shipping company

wannabme234
New Community Member

I recently sold a graphics card via paypal invoice. The buyer uses a shipping company in Miami (Buyer lives in Dominican Republic) to send him his items he purchases from the states. After reviewing said company I found their reviews to be atrocious. I reached out and told the buyer I wont send anything there. He can provide another address or I can refund him his money. He gave me the adress to his brother in laws house. How do I update the address? Do I have to refund him and resend the invoice with the updated address? Can I have him email me using his paypal email telling me it is ok to send the item to another address? Also since I am sending it to his brother in law and not him will that pose an issue as well? Thank you for your help in advance. This item is $3k and if I get scammed I will loose all of my capital. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.