Unknown device

mjwarner23
Contributor
Contributor

I use an iPad. I use the app on my iPad. When I sign in to the web sight( using my iPad) I get an email saying I logged in on an unknown device. How do I stop this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @mjwarner23,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear about this issue coming up on your device. You may want to make sure that your not using any VPN's when logging in and are always using a consistent network. PayPal sends out notifications like this when an unusual device accesses the account. If you do not access PayPal using this device often or frequently, that can also explain the notification being sent. I hope this helps to clarify what may be happening.

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @mjwarner23,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear about this issue coming up on your device. You may want to make sure that your not using any VPN's when logging in and are always using a consistent network. PayPal sends out notifications like this when an unusual device accesses the account. If you do not access PayPal using this device often or frequently, that can also explain the notification being sent. I hope this helps to clarify what may be happening.

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.