Unconfirmed identity???

bMitja
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to make a payment due to an unconfirmed identity for two weeks now. I get a message to confirm identity and a link provided on a mail directs me to a blank page. Please help me resolve an issue. On my PayPal account, there was passport data missing and I filled it in so now there is nothing telling me that more information is needed and the account still doesn't work. Please help me. Browsers tried to resolve the issue: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge; I tried to pay several merchants on my iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and Mac, I am from Slovenia EU Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 09.58.55.pngScreenshot 2021-09-09 at 09.59.24.pngScreenshot 2021-09-12 at 20.11.18.png  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @bMitja,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that you may have some concerns regarding being unable to transact due to an unconfirmed identity issue. I know this can be frustrating. In most cases, you can attempt to use Internet Explorer, and/or clearing cache and cookies on the devices being used. If you have been trying consistently, I do recommend to wait 72 hours before attempting again. Alternatively, you can also message Customer Support for more direct assistance for alternative options.

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.