, Unauthorized transaction - bank reversal

raaedgerges
Contributor
Contributor

Dears

I got below mail from paypal 

"We completed our review of the case outlined below.Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse you because the transaction was not covered under PayPal Seller Protection for the following reason(s):Other

We have charged you a Dispute Fee of ‪8.00 USD‬, since your account was categorized into Standard Dispute Fee tier when this dispute was filed. For more details about the Dispute Fee, "

and last payment from my customer got deducted again from me , although customer confirmed me that it appears on their account as completed.

i'm not able to reach paypal support with anyway  always no available agents , no mail to sent to

my Paypal account now appears with negative balance as they deducted also fees of the refund

please suggest what should i do and how to contact with paypal support directly ?

We completed our review of the case outlined below.

Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse you because the transaction was not covered under PayPal Seller Protection for the following reason(s):

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @raaedgerges,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I am so sorry to hear what has happened. I know this must be frustrating. Based on what you have advised, it sounds like a chargeback was filed on the payment that you received. The chargeback process is external to the PayPal system. If a PayPal customer initiates a chargeback with their credit card company we have no way of stopping the claim as it is handled by that card issuer. 

What we can do is dispute the claim on your behalf in appropriate circumstances. Unfortunately, it sounds like this has already been done and you were not covered under our Seller Protection Policy. If this is the case, then there would be no further action we could take I'm afraid. 

I would suggest you click here for further details on our Seller Protection Policy. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.